Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great. You are a great mentor Alex

Comment

Lol he did the rocks himself. This is the second try and way better than first attempt haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
      -----Alex & Amanda-----

Comment

Looks really nice so far. He will love the Kessil shimmer. Best shimmer of any lights IMO.

Did he glue/cement to rocks in? For me, I never really finish the aquascaping process. Just kind of tweak things constantly.
        Last edited by jwestwood1; 11-16-2015, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Thx joe and no he did not. And it has already changed because when he started pumping water in one side fell. Like the Kessil but having some issues with them flickering and shutting off and on. Not sure if it's the reef keeper lite, pc4, or the kessil....

Last edited by _Alex_; 11-16-2015, 05:51 PM.
          -----Alex & Amanda-----

Comment

I like the rock scape. It looks really good for coral placements

Comment

Yea he's doing good on rock work so far. Not so much on plumbing glue. Lol had a few leaks and need get some more parts to fix but nothing major.

-----Alex & Amanda-----

Comment

Haven't updated this in a while. I'm working on getting my cousin on the forum.

As of today the tank is up and running with its first 2 occupants thanks to Justin. And we ended up getting a brand new quantum 160 skimmer and after running for only 2 days this thing is awesome. Quiet! You can't tell the different between on and off.

Also thanks to Joe Westwood, picked up up a few started corals so he would get off my back about getting corals already. Lol here's a few pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                -----Alex & Amanda-----

Comment

Wow been a long time since I updated anything on this. Tanks been doing well he's been doing as he's told. So just wanted post a few pics. Getting him setup with a jebeo auto doser and brs 2 part. As he has a clam and a clam now. So need to start dosing!!!

Here's the pics enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using ACAC
                  -----Alex & Amanda-----

Comment

Nice. Looks good. I started using a jebao auto doser last month and like it alot more than the bubble magus I used to have

Sent from my SM-G900V using ACAC mobile app

Comment

Glad to hear. We still working on getting it setup as his all is through the roof from using Kent dkh buffer. So trying get it back down to get it going

Sent from my iPhone using ACAC
                      -----Alex & Amanda-----

Comment

Working...
                      X