Weimaraner to be rehomed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weimaraner to be rehomed

So we moved here from NC in December with hopes of finding a home with a large fenced in back yard. Unfortunately it is now March and still no luck and we luck in a duplex. We love our female weimaraner Willow but she needs the room to play and run and not be all cooped up. She is AKC registered, and as of now we are offering her up at $200 obo with crate and accys no papers. If you want papers and breeding rights a price can be discussed. Right now we are just interested in her welfare. Here's her pix we will really miss her and just want a good home for her.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Beautiful dog. They are great companions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----Alex & Amanda-----

Comment

She's great, been great with my wife and daughter very protective and always brings me birds lol so for you hunters out their not much training would make her a great companion and a great home guard dog

Comment

Really no takers, she really is a great family pet and needs more room. I feel so bad for her being indoors all the time now. We really don't want to result to the humane society. I hate the thought of turning our family friend over, I rather find the family myself

Comment

My try on Facebook and some of the local sell pages. We would take her but really don't have room for another big dog and she be to much energy for our 8 yr old boxer with bad knees.

-----Alex & Amanda-----

Comment

Oh man she loves boxers too. Loved my next door neighbors back home. But yea Willow is only 5

Comment

Beautiful dog! If you feel you might have to resort to the humane society, you should first consider giving her away.
              There is a lost and found for Wichita pets on FB. Perhaps you could find some leads there.

Good luck!

Sent using ACAC mobile app

Comment

Willow has been rehomed. Thanks to those that commented on where to post.

Comment

Glad you found a new home for her.

-----Alex & Amanda-----

Comment

Working...
                  X