No announcement yet.

DSA Neo 65 build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sold my bubble magus auto doser a while ago because I thought I was shutting down my tank. So I set up these pumps from BRS that I never used. I actually like them better because it slowly doses 1 ml a minute. Also, I'm going to start using B Ionic I've read nothing but good things about it

Sent from my SM-G900V using ACAC mobile app

Comment

• I finally got my scapes the way I want them. I love it!

Comment

• I was heartbroken to find one of my Black SnowFlake extreme clownfish on the carpet this morning that I've only had for almost 2 weeks. I immediately ordered the BRS DIY mesh netting for my rimless tank today. Until it gets here I put ceran wrap over both sides of the tank and left the center open for oxygen exchange. I didn't want any kind of top to negate from the look of rimless but I never want this to happen again

Comment

• Dang sorry to hear this . That's one beauty clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMMJ13902
            Dang sorry to hear this . That's one beauty clown.
            Thanks Justin. SA has a 2 week guarantee and they're going to actually send me a replacement. I have to pay the $35 dollars for the shipping though

Comment

• I put together this netting from BRS yesterday so I don't find fish on my carpet ever again.
              I can't speak highly enough for Sustainable Aquatics. They sent me a free replacement large Black snowflake extreme that also arrived today no questions asked. It's beautiful. I'll post pics of it soon

Comment

• Well the BRS dosing pumps are great but I couldn't find a reliable timer and can't afford a Apex rite now so I switched to a jebao auto doser and really like it.
                This weekend I built a floating canopy to supplement my LED's with T5's. I went with ATI Blue plus and Coral plus

Comment

Working...
                X