No announcement yet.

DSA Neo 65 build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you. Yea I've heard you can never have enough couplings on your plumbing

Comment

Alright overflow plumbing is done

Comment

Sweet!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am running this LED light strip around the inside perimeter of my stand for maintenance. It's really cool. It's water proof, changes 8 different colors with a remote control, and I'll never use the feature but can change colors to the beat of any music or noise.

Comment

That's awesome. Got a link for it? I'm thinking of doing something like that for my stand. I've seen a few from reef2reef.

It's funny how people nowadays tend to make their tanks look like the rainbows. Gotta have red pvc pipes, green sump, blue LEDs and bunch other colors.

Going for the technology trend lol

Comment

Here's the link. It's really cheap for what get http://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-TT-.../dp/B006K0JYD8

Comment

I was going to run a regular LED light rope for the inside of the stand but this one was actually cheaper on Amazon than the ones in the local stores so why not. It's also dimmable

Comment

Sweet thanks. My prime will get these in two days. I will show up too

Comment

Yea I love Prime. I use the crap out of it

Comment

• Cool! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• I really like those strip lights. I've used them in my boat and camper... Just be aware that the sticky backing wont hold well in a humid environment, especially on wood. I ended up using a bead of 3M 5200 adhesive to get them to stay in place.

Comment

• I've got the LED strip lights installed. This setup is ready to get wet for a leak test. I'm a little nervous with all the seals and plumbing involved. I made final additions with shelves for auto doser and containers. I also added a 5 gallon container for ATO

Comment

• Hello my fellow reefers. Wow its been a very long time since updating this thread. I finally got around to filling it with water out in my garage and glad I did. I had a few problems. One of the fittings was leaking in the overflow box. I didn't tighten it hard enough. I also forgot to cut the main syphon pipe going into the sump shorter. It's about 7 inches under water and wouldn't create a full syphon. I am going to cut it 1 inch below the water level tommorow and that should do the trick.

Comment

• Main Syphon

Comment

• Always better to have the leaks where it doesn't matter!! And I wish I had seen those overflows before I got the ones I did. So much nicer!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                -----Alex & Amanda-----

Comment

Working...
                                X