X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JMMJ13902 View Post
    Very very sleek man.

When is it gonna get wet?
    I've only had the tank for 9 days. Lol. I think you're more anxious than me [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by uppermost View Post
      I've only had the tank for 9 days. Lol. I think you're more anxious than me [emoji1]
      Haha...whenever I have new toys...I just wanna get it up and running fast...looks like I'm more excited than you

Troy is not getting back with me on the 105 rimless yet cuz I wanna get it and replace my 60.

Comment

Originally posted by JMMJ13902 View Post
        Haha...whenever I have new toys...I just wanna get it up and running fast...looks like I'm more excited than you

Troy is not getting back with me on the 105 rimless yet cuz I wanna get it and replace my 60.
        Yea he was very difficult to get ahold of. I had to call for 4 days in a row until I got ahold of him. Once I finally got him on the phone he was very helpful though.

As far as the new build I'm just taking my time to make sure everything is done rite the first time. Plus it's been very enjoyable putting everything together

Comment

Finally had a little time to start plumbing. Work has kept me very busy... Anyways I have the PVC glued into the overflow box and the gate valve installed. Hopefully I can get this thing plumbed to the sump this weekend. Then I can finally get this build wet with a leak test out in my garage

Comment

An update to my build. I'm using a Trigger Systems Emerald 26 sump and a Aquamaxx CO-1 skimmer. I picked them up during the Black Friday sales. I cut a yoga mat with a exacto blade for the cabinet floor today. I also plumbed the main syphon into the sump today. Hopefully I can plumb the secondary syphon and emergency pipe tommorow

Comment

Sick build man.

I'm having something excited coming soon too

Comment

I saw on Facebook. What did you finally end up getting? You finally get ahold of Troy?

Comment

Nope, he never a get back to me on PM after two weeks of waiting I'm looking for somewhere else.

I'm getting a 120 rimless from planet tank with external overflow. Tank will be here Tuesday. I'm excited

Comment

Congratulations. That's a nice tank

Comment

Plumbing is almost done. I had to stop because I'm using my miter saw to cut the PVC and I lost daylight

Comment

Is your miter saw outside?[emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by C3H6O3 View Post
                          Is your miter saw outside?[emoji51]
                          Yes, because it makes a huge mess when cutting the PVC

Comment

Gotcha! I have a dust collection system in my shop. Very helpful![emoji1417]

Comment

That would be nice to have! I'm just working out of my garage

Comment

Great plumbing job. Looks like it should be super easy for maintenance.

Comment

Working...
                                X